Rules & Guidelines
Basically this is a forum where you can come and discuss your favorite ships(romantic pairings) of ANY genre ... be it movies, books, tv shows, sports, music, games, ect ... any ship your little heart desires ...
1. Be Courteous & Respectful of others ... We understand that people are passionate about the couples that they ship BUT that is NO excuse to start flame wars or fight with others ... you may debate, as debates can be fun and healthy and offer different perspectives but if you absolutely hate a particular pairing then keep those thoughts to the SHIP RANT thread within this forum ... you can let off steam there without ruining the thread of the peeps who actually love that pairing ... but again keep in mind that even though you can rant all you want there we do not want any flame wars.
2. This forum used to be for HP ships only BUT we have expanded it as the board has been expanded to include non-HP movies, books and tv shows so as such you can now discuss away Non-HP Ships in this forum as well!!! However, because it used to be just HP that's why you see mainly HP Ships threads around so don't be shy and add your own ship thread if it doesn't already have it's own thread.
3. Please DO NOT open Duplicate threads. Do you want to ship Harry/Ginny or from Smallville Clark/Chloe ? Have a look around this forum first to make sure that they do not have a thread already ... duplicate threads will be deleted, we do this to better consolidate.
Easy as pie right?
"House Points" Guidelines
** Remember to report any points earned to your House's "Report Your Points" thread
Open a new thread for your favorite Ship - 5 Points
Post to any Ship thread - 2 Points per post (no spamming such as replying to yourself)
Post a Quiz/Game/Poll (related to any romantic ship of course) - 5 Points
- Take the quiz/game/poll - 2 Points
** Special Projects: special activaties posted by moderators and/or headmistresses - Points amount varies and will be posted along with the activity
There are some situations, granted only a couple, in which you will lose points so try to avoid these.
Spamming (replying to yourself) - 2 Points per post
- If the above is excessive we can take additional points away - 5 to 50 extra Points (not per post)
Starting Flame Wars/Being disrespectful to others - 50 to 100 Points
- Depending on how severe it might even lead to banmation and we don't want that